Sunday, June 7, 2015

Read ALL THE BOOKS: May Update

If you don't know what this post is about, you can read this introduction post. Basically, I realised I have way too many unread books on my physical shelves, and so I'm going to try read as many of them as possible in the coming months. I'll probably continue this feature until I finish them all...but I don't know whether that will actually happen seeing as though I keep buying books. And borrowing books from the library. And requesting eARCs. Tis a problem.

My definition for "unread" either means that I haven't read the book at all, or that I haven't read that particular copy of the book (might have read it before as an eARC or something)

After 18 weeks of continuous placements...I am finally on holidays! We unfortunately get only 3 weeks, but I'm definitely making the most of it! Went up to The Gold Coast the past week, which is why you haven't really seen me around the blogosphere or Goodreads. It was definitely great visiting all the theme parks again, although I got a cold, which is a bit unfortunate.

Anyway, onto books. I just realised how blurry the photo is haha. Oh well. Forgive my laziness in not taking another one.




7 Stars (Favourite)
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas (reread: first read ARC)

6 Stars (Incredible)
Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
A Work in Progress by Connor Franta
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

4 Stars (Liked it)
Transparent by Natalie Whipple

1 Star (DNF)
I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan

Have you read A Court of Thorns and Roses? I feel like basically everyone has haha. Did you enjoy it?