Friday, January 16, 2015

So...I got back from Europe to THIS.

The Search for the Panacea is my version of a Stacking the Shelves meme.


So, I got back from Europe to a crapload of packages! Not that I'm complaining haha. To be honest, it's probably not as many books as some of you guys would have gotten in that time lol.
Anyway, inside those packages were these books (plus a couple more that I forgot to include in the photo):



For Review
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (thanks Bookworld!)

Soulprint by Megan Miranda
The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon (thanks to Bloomsbury for these two!)

And these ones I totally forgot to include in the photo:
The Vanishing Game
There Will Be Lies
Not In the Script
These were another three from Bloomsbury! You spoil me, guys :3

Won
Crash by Sean Williams- Thanks to Kristy from Book Nerd Reviews!

Bought
Symbiont by Mira Grant- Parasite is a favourite, so I had to preorder a copy of the sequel.

Slammed by Colleen Hoover- I had to get myself a copy, since I absolutely love this book! It's a favourite of mine.

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater- another fantastic book! I got it because it was 5 bucks. Seriously couldn't pass up on such a great deal for a hardback

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson- KHLAHSDKJFLHAWKJEHLFAJHEFLASDFKJLAWEF
Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson- LKAJSDEFAWEFPASDOFIPAOWEFSSWDGRHJUGF

Yep, Sanderson reduces me to a gushing mess. THEY'RE SO FREAKING GOOD.

By the way, a post about my Europe trip is coming! I'm starting uni next week though (starting my hospital placements, gahhh actually looking after patients for the first time ever), so I'm not sure when the post will be up. I'll probably start getting a lot busier starting Monday. We'll see!