Sunday, July 27, 2014

Read ALL THE BOOKS Update: Weeks 3 & 4 (July 14 - 27)

If you don't know what this post is about, you can read this introduction post. Basically, I realised I have way too many unread books on my shelves, and so I'm going to try read as many of them as possible in the coming months. I'll probably continue this feature until I finish them all...but I don't know whether that will actually happen seeing as though I keep buying books. Tis a problem.

So, here are the shelf books I've read these past two weeks:


4 Stars
The Diviners by Libba Bray

5 Stars
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (reread) (this one I got in manuscript form rather than an ARC or a finished copy. Pretty awesome)

6 Stars
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (reread)
Infinite by Jodi Meadows
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
On the Fence by Kasie West (reread)
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes (Thank you so much to Faye for getting this for me!)

7 Stars
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (which I awkwardly forgot to include in the photo lol)

Nothing lower than 4 Stars! Which is not surprising, because I only buy books that I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy.

What I definitely want to get read in August:
Isla and the Happily Ever After (if it comes in the post during August)
Sea Glass by Maria V Snyder (reread)
Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
More Than This by Patrick Ness
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (reread)

I'm switching to monthly updates from now on since I go back to uni, and have less time to read (and have also been awkwardly neglecting review copies hehe)

Here's my list of unread shelf books if you'd like to see what books I need to read in the future. 
Have you read any of the books pictured? Did you enjoy them?