Friday, April 11, 2014

The Search for the Panacea [6]: The Lazy Edition

So...this Search for the Panacea is called the Lazy Edition because I didn't have time to film. Well, that's not strictly true. I did have time to film, but then fell into the abyss that is TV shows (God, Reign. SUCH a guilty pleasure...) and so didn't want to film. So you get photos instead haha. Sorry about the terrible foto skillz (still better than Chantelle's lol #cobloggerlove)

This is my book haul for the month of March.


BRANDON SANDERSON. SO MUCH SANDERSON :D :D
Love him :')

Words of Radiance by BRANDON SANDERSON- Probably going to be at least a Favourite
THIS BOOK IS A MONSTER. But I am very much looking forward to reading it. I'm going to try finish it in a couple of days in the holidays.

Steelheart by BRANDON SANDERSON- Incredible, Favourite
Why yes, I must write his name all in capital letters. HE IS FANTABULOUS. And he is also my favourite author. In case you hadn't guessed that yet. Hehe


Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
Thanks to Bloomsbury Sydney!
Not too sure about the hashtag in the title, but I guess it is an ARC rather than a finished copy lol.

Ruins by Dan Wells- Incredible, Favourite, Panacea Candidate
An amazing conclusion to the series!

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor- Incredible, Favourite, Panacea Candidate
Let us take a moment of silence to flail. Here's a review. lol jks. It's totally not a review. It's basically just me flailing over Ziri. #yolo #noregrets


HARDBACK MANIA.

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Amazon bargain book. It was so cheap. I couldn't resist.

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
I won this from Lucy from The Reading Date. She was so nice and got me the hardback when I told her I didn't really like the paperback cover :D

Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
Won from Jenny at Supernatural Snark. Still haven't read this! Must get around to it soon....I have heard fabulous things about this book.

Alienated by Melissa Landers
Won from Lisa and Sarah from Girls with Books. Pretty good! I mean, it was a bit cliched and annoying at times, but not bad on the whole. Definitely going to be reading the sequel.

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- Incredible
Another Amazon bargain book. I love this series, but don't actually own it. I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON INFINITE ASAP. WHY HAVE I STILL NOT READ IT?!

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider- Incredible
If you've read Paper Towns, you should also give this book a go. They have pretty similar vibes going.

Split Second by Kasie West- Incredible
Quite a satisfying ending to the duology. I have to admit, this one wasn't quite as good as Pivot Point, but still amazing!

Here's a bonus shot of all the hardcovers undressed. It's surprisingly colourful! ALSO DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT WORDS OF RADIANCE BEING HUGE? LOOK AT THAT THING.